16.2.06

Illinois is for ice-skaters

Did you know that two of the skaters on the men's Olympic ice-skating team are from Illinois? Matt Savoie is from Peoria and even got a degree in Political Science at Bradley, and Evan Lysacek is from Naperville! Woa. Too bad he's not going to get on the podium. He's super cute!

Add another item to the list of things I've lost and/or broken:
I can't find my glasses. Of all things, my glasses! Fortunately, I wear mostly contacts. But seriously, my glasses? I can't see without some sort of corrective vision, so I don't think I could have really left them somewhere and walked off without them. But I've searched my side of the room top to bottom, and they are nowhere to be seen! I'm seriously starting to consider foul-play. Number one suspect: my roomy!
I don't really think she stole them, but what else am I supposed to think? Glasses just don't grow feet and walk off.
Any ideas where to look? I've looked about everywhere, but I'm open to anything right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

5 cents please!