28.2.06

Estoy matando el tiempo

I am killing the time.
My piano class was cancelled this morning/afternoon and I had plenty of time before my English, but in true Jigau style, I'm updating my blog with less than half an hour before class. Meh. It's only English, a subject that I'm beginning to loathe, mostly because of the teacher. She wastes class time like no other, and it's not the fun kind of wasting time, either, like philosophical conversations about the evils of Best Buy or Blockbuster. She reads things to us word for word off the overhead and expects us to copy it, or something. Academics at DePaul are slightly ridiculous. Today, I met a guy who is going to major in Japanese (he's white), and when I said "arigato" just for giggles, he said, "Yeah, we haven't learned that yet..." He said something else, but I tuned out. Whatever boy. Keep eating your Krispy Kremes and milk for lunch.
Well, I better go. Don't want to be late for class...

No comments:

Post a Comment

5 cents please!