30.4.06

you know my pick-pocket days are over

The days when I took whatever flyer or pamphlet came my way have now ended.

Last night, I was on the L with my husband Alex and my friend Matt. We were talking about typical gay things when a black man sitting behind us stood up and offered us his card. Of course, I can't say no to any free thing. It was for a church and the black man started to testify. We were silent and non-responsive.

"The Lord showed me the way on November 23 when I tried to kill myself. My wife had left me and took my son. I started drinking and doing the drugs and the lord showed me how I was doing the devils work. He also showed me how the devil killed the people that I loved. Especially my mother. Whew. You know he loves you and you and you."

"So...anyway...who was this guy that you had oral sex with for four hours Matt?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

5 cents please!