27.4.06

reform now!

Whoever thought that quarter schedules was a good idea should be shot.
Having 3 midterms and 3 finals a year really sucks. Again, I'm having a ridiculously hard midterm in my Musicianship class. Ok, I know I complain about this class every time I have a test, but I swear to Allah, that these tests are ridiculously hard and ambiguous. And it's not like I can even try and study ahead of time because for 4-5 weeks it seems like we're studying one thing, and then the day before the test, he gives us a practice exam, and it may as well be a completely different chapter. Then the one day you have to study, you're forced to guess what's really important to study because the real exam isn't even remotely close to the practice one. AHHHH! The man is a genius, and because of a peculiar incident, I'm even convinced he's psychic or has super-natural powers. But my god, man. Can you give us a break? None of us are going to remember this stuff unless we're going to study Musicology. Yes, this is the top class, and I feel honored to be even in it, considering I never took AP Music Theory in high school, but this stuff literally makes me want to kill myself. Next year is supposed to be even harder. GROAN...

In other news, I want to be a Chimera (either mythological creature or crazy medical condition!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

5 cents please!