28.11.05

Buzznet buzz

Yeah, I know those posts haven't been updating themselves...

Brian, Alex, and I went to the Chicago-post Buzznet convention. Good times! Although, I'm sorry to say that I can't really write about it. Just one of those things you had to be at to understand. I'll recap the highlights for all you news junkies.
We didn't show up to the shindig until 9:00pm because we got dinner in Lincoln Park, and didn't want to look like BIG losers and be the first people to show up, the whole fashionably late concept.
We all met Tony P, Dave, Byron, and Chris. Good, cool peoples.
Dave bought Alex and I drinks in the name of underage drinking.
We talked about everything under the sun, but all I seem to remember is Tony P telling Alex and I that we should party more and do shrooms and acid in the woods. Whatever Tony. I don't know what you're talking about...
We left soon after the hott gurls arrived shortly after midnight.
I lost my hat. My fucking favorite hat with the DeKalb badge! Tony, if you stole it, I'll fight you.
We didn't get back to the burbs until 2:45 because earlier in the night, we decided it would be better to park in the loop than in Lincoln Park. Man, I love CTA, but those trains run soooo slow at night.
So now, I have tons of new buzznet friends, and probably more blogger friends, which means that I'll actually update on a regular basis. Times are super easy now because I'm on break for 5 weeks spending quality time with my parents. Joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

5 cents please!