28.11.05

back to work

I'm working again with my mom cleaning model houses while I'm on break.
I love my job. Sometimes, I wish I could be a cleaning lady for the rest of my life. I could learn Spanish fluently or Polish! That would be kick-ass.
It's hard going back to work after three months off. The vacuum is much heavier than I remember, and now my hands sting because of the handle. Man, I missed that beast. Royal vacuums are superior. That might be funny to some, but Hoover and Dyson have nothing on the Royal. It's the king of all vacuums. You just have to be careful not to run over the cords with it, or it will suck them up and then you're in trouble.
But I still remember all the little cleaning tips my mom or boss taught me and I distinctly remember the houses themselves. I could probably draw every single layout of each house and tell you exactly where the furniture goes and even where each trinket belongs. Not to mention the distinct smell of each house: some good, some baaaad!
Now, I think I'm going to take a nap since I stayed up half the night working on this blog. I still have a little more work to do: add more links, maybe change a picture or two. Oh, and I have to stay away from Elliot; he has the flu. And we all know how much I Love to vomit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

5 cents please!