30.10.09

Hats are an unappreciated accessory



As a young female, I'm obsessed with fashion and vintage. I'm super cheap when it comes to buying clothes, but if it's the right piece, if it I think it compliments my identity, it's gotta be mine.
I just stumbled upon Oh!Nena via PSFK all thanks to the new Google Reader explore tab. AND I WANT ONE OF THOSE HATS NOW!!! (not necessarily the one pictured though) Hats/hair pieces are sort of a forgotten lady's accessory. You'll never grow out of them, and they typically keep in your closet forever. Hats are bold and fun. I loooove wearing conversation pieces, which is one of the reasons I adore Lady Gaga, but that's another discussion...
Admittedly, I subscribe to the American Apparell wearing hipster club, and I've faithfully read this one's blog for a couple years now, so I think I know what cool is. But I can't help myself. I am an impressionable young women, and I'll wear whatever for as long as I can get away with it. I've made some progress. I've retired this for this. (Haven't taken a look at the old Buzznet in a looooong time!)
In short, if you're reading this, get me a Venezuelan Oh!Nena hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

5 cents please!