16.3.07

God

Last night I saw God, and this name was

Sparta!!!

I thought it was an excellent film.
I think ever since the LOTR trilogy came out, I've been a big fan of epic movies. Give me guts and glory. And 300 delivered.

Dan thought it was better than Sin City, but I would have to slightly disagree. I will always have a soft spot in my heart for that movie. Maybe because I read the comic book beforehand, but failed to do so with 3 Hundo, as Dan and I like to say.

After the movie, we got buffalo wings from Dominics, two kinds of cheese, crackers, ranch dressing (to go with the wings, of course), chocolate, wine, tofu 2 go, carrots, tomatoes, and had ourselves a FEAST!!! to celebrate our accomplishments. Dan got rave reviews on some of his photos, and I passed my petition to major and got a spot in the Grant Park Apprentice Choral.

Who's the Shit?
Di's the Shit!!!

AND it's Spring Break, minus three days because of the opera, but it's going to be a blast!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

5 cents please!