14.7.06

Here's an update for you biznatches!

As most of my readers (who are mostly my friends) know, I moved into my new, city apartment, and that has kept me very busy ever since I got out of school. It's a nice place. You should definitely check Alex's photos and check the place out. Or, better yet, you can always stop by. I can't guarantee that one of us will be there, since we continually find ourselves going back to the suburbs, but it's always worth a try, right? We definitely don't have internet set up yet, it's on my list of things to do. So...If you want to reach me, call me.

Other than that, I've been watching the Limelight productions this year. Kudos to all involved. You did a great job! And I've also been singing quite a bit for the Catholic parish who pays me. YAY!!! The regular pay blows, especially when they take $20 bucks out for taxes, but the weddings and funerals are grand. $100 a pop. Can't go wrong, but I need more of those easy gigs.

I just want you guys to know that if I ever start updating regularly again, be prepared for something big. I want to be as cool and as popular as Raymi, but in my own way.

Hope everyone has a great summer. I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

5 cents please!